Summary of the Policy
Contact the user
Personal Data: CAP; city; e-mail; address; nation; first name; various types of data
Personal Data: surname; purchase history; Usage data; e-mail; billing address; payment information; first name; telephone number; username
Platform and hosting services
Digimatica Sagl, Via G. Corti 5, 6828 Balerna (CH)
Owner e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Information
This information is provided pursuant to the article pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), Personal Data Protection Code, to users of The Larius Brand.
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you on the occasion of registration via the website, trade fairs, database acquisitions, contractual obligations, participation in opinion and satisfaction surveys, the completion of registration forms through the Website for events organized by the owner, the online request for clarifications or requests support and sending newsletters.
- Persons in charge of processing
The treatments related to the services of the portal take place mainly at the headquarters of Digimatica Sagl. They are carried out by identified and expressly appointed personnel according to the specific purposes of the requested and signed services.
For the treatments in question, Digimatica Sagl can avail itself of the help of external companies, consultants, consortia, software suppliers and operating services, through identified and appointed personnel, within the scope of the intended purposes and in order to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality. some data.
- Types of data processed
3.1 Consultation of the portal: navigation data
The computer systems and application procedures used to operate The Larius Brand portal acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols on the Internet.
This information is used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the portal and to check its correct functioning and is not associated with identified users; however, by their nature and through associations with data held by third parties, they could allow the identification of data subjects.
This category includes, for example, the IP address of the system used to connect to the portal.
These data are removed from the systems after the statistics are processed and are kept off-line exclusively for ascertainment of responsibility in the event of computer crimes and can only be consulted upon request by the judicial authority.
3.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user in the use of online services
For the use of online services that provide for authentication, registration or sending of e-mails, personal data freely provided by users are used in different ways:
3.2.2 Registration on the portal and online services for subjects external to The Larius Brand
Natural or legal persons external to The Larius Brand can register on the portal to request particular online services.
When registering on the portal, some personal data are requested which are used to identify the registered person. When subscribing to online services, additional, even sensitive data may be requested, depending on the specific service chosen.
The processing purposes are different depending on the service and described in detail on the relevant subscription pages.
3.2.3 Sending emails to addresses indicated in the portal
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message and the processing of personal data concerning him. for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Optional supply of data
Some data required for registration are mandatory and failure to provide them will make it impossible to register on the portal.
Similarly, failure to communicate any data that may be required for subscribing to online services may make it impossible to use the chosen service.
Registration and subscription data are provided voluntarily.
The person who registers freely gives consent to the processing of data, aware that in the absence of such consent, the registration and subscription of the services cannot take place.
- Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 5 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Purposes.
- Payment management
Unless otherwise specified, this Application processes all payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means through external payment service providers.
In general, and unless otherwise stated, Users are requested to provide payment details and personal information directly to such payment service providers.
This Application is not involved in the collection and processing of such information: instead it will only receive a notification from the payment service provider in question about the payment.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make online payments.
Cookies are text files that are stored on the computers of web users to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site and monitor its use.
The Larius Brand website uses two types of technical cookies: session cookies for authentication (online services and restricted areas) and tracking cookies (Google Analytics).
6.1 Session cookies (essential for the use of online services and for access to restricted areas of the portal)
The www.thelariusbrand.com site uses http session cookies to manage authentication to online services and restricted areas.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Disabling these cookies does not allow the use of online services.
6.2 Tracking cookies
Monitoring cookies can be disabled without any consequence on the navigation of the portal.
According to the terms of service in place, Google will use this information, as independent data controller, for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of the website, compiling reports on site activity for use by the site operators and providing others services relating to website activities, connection methods (mobile, PC, browser used, etc.) and the methods of searching and reaching the portal pages.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate IP addresses with any other data held by Google.
To find out about the privacy policies of Google, we invite you to visit the website http://www.google.com/intl/it/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
By using The Larius Brand website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
6.2.1. How to disable cookies (opt-out)
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it-IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies
Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Alternatively, it is possible to disable only Google Analytics cookies, using the additional opt-out component provided by Google for the main browsers. In this way it will also be possible to use the online services.
- Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to art.
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
The rights can be exercised with a request to the Data Controller (Digimatica Sagl, Via G. Corti 5, 6828 Balerna (CH) | E-mail: email@example.com
This Site and the Controller’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors.
In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.